My name is Bernard and I am a wedding videographer.
I would love to make a video of your wedding day.
First things first, let me show you my favorite short-film that I have ever filmed at a wedding.
Very short (60 second) samples of my work for you to get a quick feel of my style.
My pricing for wedding videography
I charge R9500 and this includes :
- Coverage from the bride and groom’s preparations, up to the last formalities.±10hours
- Traveling to most popular venues in Gauteng, Northwest, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Free state
- A flash drive with all your edited video(s): Ceremony, speeches, highlight video etc..
- 2 Wedding DVD copies
I have an authentic unobtrusive style and love to capture emotions without interfering. I would describe my style of wedding videos as “intimate”. Its all about capturing real emotions, real laughter, real tears and real reactions.
I believe a good wedding video is about capturing real moments, so if you are looking for that “look at the camera in slow motion” shot, then I am not the guy for you.
For me, it is as much about capturing and filming your guests as it is about filming you. That is why I make use of three cameras to make sure I capture the action, but also the guest’s reaction. I also use my own sound recording equipment to make sure you can hear what was said on the day. (You would think that would be obvious)
What do I cover on the day
- I film the getting ready, ladies and guys.
- The full ceremony.
- Interaction shots during the couple-shoot
- Reception entrance
- All the Speeches
- First dance
- Father-daughter dance
- Games incl. bouquet toss and garter throw
- Cake cutting
- Guests dancing and/or bar games
What do you receive
You receive a USB flash drive with all the edited video files in full HD.
On the flash drive is the following separate video files:
- A cinematic full day edit like the video below (+-20min)
- The full ceremony edit from bride entrance upto confetti (+-40min)
- All the edit speeches in full (+-30min)
- The 60-second version like the videos at the top of this page (1min)
- The Main dances in full – First dance, father and daughter dance (+-10min)
- An “uncut” version of all the dance shots (+-10min)
- An epic 60-second dance version, like the dance videos below (1min)
- Anything else that justifies a separate clip. eg. The shoe game etc..
You also receive 2 DVD copies of all the edited footage
The Final wedding film
Very short (60 second) samples of my favorite part of a wedding – The dancing
Traveling wedding videographer
I have filmed weddings in all 9 provinces of South Africa and love traveling. Wedding videos have been my full-time passion for the last 10 years, and I am proud to say that I have covered more than 500 weddings to date.
I do not charge for traveling to the most popular venues in Gauteng, North West, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and the Free state
Phone / SMS / WhatsApp : 071 353 1660 or
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fill in the form below to find out if I am are still available for your date.
Please note, I do not use your info to spam you, nor will I ever sell your info to third parties.
I might take a bit longer to respond on Weekends because that is when I am usually at weddings. During the week I am like a ninja to respond.
Thank you for taking the time to read through my page.
If you are considering using me as your wedding videographer I feel honored already and would love to meet you.
Are you still here, you must really be excited about getting a wedding videographer.
Are you still reading this? Do you not think you have reached the end of my page? Do you think this is a game? (If you get the movie reference let me know and I might give you a small discount)
Anyway, Since you are so interested in what I have to say that you scrolled all the way down here, let me talk about some things you can keep in mind with regards to your wedding video.
- Chewing gum really does not look good on video, just do not do it.
- High flowers and candles on tables make it rather difficult for me to capture your guests or even your reactions, try to keep it below face level.
- During the Groom’s speech, I want to capture the bride’s reaction. This sounds straightforward, but you will not believe the number of weddings where during that exact moment of the day, one of the flower girls want to sit on the bride’s lap, thereby ruining the visibility of the bride’s face. (I kid you not (pun intended), it has happened more than 30 times)
- With regards to the above point, I try my best to move into a spot where I can get a clean shot. Keeping the following points in mind:
- I do not want to obscure your guest’s view
- I do not want to interrupt proceedings
- I want to be stealthy
- I want to get the best shot possible.
Ok, that is it, for now, let’s talk further over a cup of coffee.