Hello, my name is Marleen and I am a wedding photographer.
Welcome to my wedding photography website. Here you can view some of my wedding photos, read a bit more about me and if you want to meet me you can fill in the form at the bottom. It will be a pleasure and honor to be chosen as your wedding photographer.
This is me⬇️ and I would love to photograph your wedding!
My approach to a wedding is simple – I document it. Capturing real moments between you and your loved ones is essential to me. I like paying attention to detail and thrive on natural human interaction and spontaneity.
I believe a photographer should not be judged on one or two good photos, the best photographer should be able to get good photo after good photo for more than 10 hours at your wedding.
After photographing more than 400 weddings, what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. (Let me know if you got the movie reference, and I might give you a small discount)
So instead of just viewing one or two of my favorite shots, view a complete wedding or two of mine :
- Mareli and Wynand
- Mali and Tarryn
- Countless more on my blog
- If you want to see photos I have taken at a specific venue, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the “venue / categories” box.
What do I cover on the day
- I photograph the getting ready, ladies and guys.
- The full ceremony from arriving in the bridal vehicle up to the confetti
- Canapés / Pre-drinks and initial congratulations from guests
- Family photos
- Couple-shoot and bridal party shots
- Reception entrance
- All the Speeches with reaction shots
- First dance, close-ups, wides, and reactions
- Father daughter dance
- Games incl. bouquet toss and garter throw
- Cake cutting
- Guests dancing and/or bar games
What do you receive
You receive a Flash drive with a minimum of 500 photos. On the flash drive is a folder with all the original color photos as well as a folder with all the edited photos.
All the photos is in original high quality format. I also do not watermark or copy protect any of the photos. In other words, you will be able to print and or copy them as much as you want.
Traveling wedding photographer
I have photographed weddings all over South Africa and love road tripping to all the corners of our diverse and beautiful country.
My wedding photography package includes traveling to the most popular venues in Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West and the Free state
I don’t like to complicate things and believe that less is more. One package, one price.
I charge R8500 and this includes :
- Coverage from the bride and groom’s preparations, up to the last formalities.±10hours, but I do not own a stop watch, so please enjoy your wedding 🙂
- Traveling to most popular venues in Gauteng, North west, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Free state
- A flash drive with all the original colour and edited photos from your wedding. ±500 photos – but this is just a number 🌸
Designer Albums can be ordered after the wedding, when you have received and viewed your photos and picked your favorites.
Wedding Albums can cost anything between R1500 up to R8000 depending on the style, cover type, paper type etc. of the Album.
My work as a wedding photographer
Wedding and venue details.
Ceremony and Reception
Phone / SMS / WhatsApp : 071 353 1900 or
Email me : firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fill in the form below to find out if I am still available for your date.
Please note, I do not use your info to spam you, nor will I ever sell your info to third parties.
I might take a bit longer to respond on Weekends, because that is when I am usually at weddings. During the week I am like a ninja to respond.
Thank you for taking the time to read through my wedding photographer page. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Hopefully we can meet and talk over a cup of coffee.