Welcome to my wedding photography page.
I have one package – R10 500 and it includes the following :
- Coverage from the bride and grooms prep
- Coverage of the ceremony
- Couple Shoot
- Coverage of the reception
- Night shoot
– About me
My name is Marleen and I am a wedding photographer.
I would love to photograph your wedding day.
My approach to a wedding is simple – I document it. Capturing real moments between you and your loved ones is essential to me. I like paying attention to detail and thrive on natural human interaction and spontaneity.
I believe a photographer should not be judged on one or two good photos, the best photographer should be able to get great photo after great photo for more than 10 hours at your wedding.
After photographing more than 600 weddings, what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. (Let me know if you got the movie reference, and I might give you a small discount)
So instead of just viewing one or two of my favorite shots, view a complete wedding or two of mine :
- Jason and Leanne
- Kayla and Greg
- Countless more on my blog
- If you want to see photos I have taken at a specific venue, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the “venue/categories” box.
– My trusty sidekick Geraldine
If I am already booked for your date, but you would still want to make use of Pink flower’s awesome service and price, then I have an awesome solution for you in the form of Geraldine. She has a very similar style and vibe as mine and I would trust her to shoot my own wedding. So, when applicable, everything else stays the same, it’s just Geraldine shooting the wedding instead of me.
– What do you receive
You receive a Flash drive with a minimum of 600 photos. (not limited)
On the flash drive is a folder with all the original color photos as well as a folder with all the edited photos.
All the photos are in original high-quality format. I also do not watermark or copy protect any of the photos. In other words, you will be able to print and or copy them as much as you want.
– Traveling wedding photographer
I have photographed weddings all over South Africa and love road trips to all the corners of our diverse and beautiful country.
My wedding photography package includes traveling to the most popular venues in Gauteng. A small traveling fee may apply to weddings a bit further away from Gauteng.
I don’t like to complicate things and believe that less is more. One package, one price.
I charge R10 500 and this includes :
- 1 Photographer – Me, unless I am already booked then I recommend my trusty sidekick Geraldine, but this will be discussed as and when applicable.
- Coverage from the bride and groom’s preparations, up to the last formalities.±10hours, but I do not own a stopwatch, so please enjoy your wedding 🙂
- Traveling to the most popular venues in Gauteng.
- A flash drive with all the original color and edited photos from your wedding. ±600 photos – but this is just a number 🌸
Designer Albums can be ordered after the wedding when you have received and viewed your photos and picked your favorites.
Wedding Albums can cost anything between R1500 up to R8000 depending on the style, cover type, paper type etc. of the Album.
– To recap, this is what I cover on the day :
- I photograph the getting ready, ladies and guys.
- The full ceremony from arriving in the bridal vehicle up to the confetti
- Canapés / Pre-drinks and initial congratulations from guests
- Family photos
- Couple-shoot and bridal party shots
- Reception entrance
- All the Speeches with reaction shots
- First dance, close-ups, wides, and reactions
- Father-daughter dance
- Games incl. bouquet toss and garter throw
- Cake cutting
- Guests dancing and/or bar games
– Contact me
Phone / SMS / WhatsApp : 071 353 1900 or
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fill in the form below to find out if I am still available for your date.
Please note, I do not use your info to spam you, nor will I ever sell your info to third parties.
I might take a bit longer to respond on weekends because that is when I am usually at weddings. During the week I am like a ninja to respond.
Thank you for taking the time to read through my wedding photographer page. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Hopefully, we can meet and talk over a cup of coffee.